onsdag 10. februar 2016

Don't be afraid to let go - DT Mixed Media Place

You know that the only one you can depend on is yourself? At least if you want some changes in you life. So just let go – only you can do it!

Here is a new art journal spread made for Mixed Media Place. 





I have made a double spread in my new art journal and I have used some of my new Art Basics Gloss Gel mixed with some mica  through the dots and stripes  stencil.



It’s not so easy to see on the photos, but it really makes a great dimension on the page with the gloss gel!



My background is this time made with Distress Stains in different “bluish” colors. 
And also some Distress paint and Ecoline watercolor – in the circles.
The color combo really makes me happy!




Check out my blogpost here:
And of course you can find most of the products I have used in Mixed Media Place Shop
Lots of new products from Finnabair from CHA is expected in the store this week, so be sure to check it out!



1 kommentar:

Pawsitively Creative sa...

This is gorgeous and the blues you have used make me happy as well! What a wonderful LO and color combo! Awesome sauce design! ~Niki