lørdag 26. september 2015

This is my life - DT 2Crafty Chipboard

Today I have the first of two  layouts featuring 2Crafty Chipboard to show you.


This is a simple layout that shows what effect some of the gorgeous
 2Crafty chippies can make on a layout.
I chose a kraft background and a black and white photo of myself, 
playing with my art journals.
(photo by Ellen Roberg-Askim)



Love this large text chipboard and it was perfect for the photo.

All the chippies are colored with black ink.

I used some teal /mica powder as a contrast, love that color.
The flair button says " just now". 


Here you see some of the stamping and stencils on the background.
Most of the stamps are by 7Dots Studio


2Crafty Chipboard used:
Sequins Negative Bits
This is my life-title
Mini Sampler set
Fencing wire panel


You can check out my complete blogpost at 2Crafty Chipboard blog







Ingen kommentarer: