onsdag 12. august 2015

Trastevere - DT Mixed Media Place


For my project this month I have chosen one of the many photos taken in Rome.
And this time it’s from the beutiful place Trastevere, located near the river Tiber.

Really, this is a place I would like to live when I retire!
Loved the narrow streets, the old houses with the gorgeous colors and the whole atmosphere.

Scenario: me sitting outside one of the tiny restaurants with a bottle of Prosecco..... a dream!!
So here it is, my layout from Trastevere:



I used papers from 7Dots Studio Dreamer collection and some heavy Gesso, stencils, stamps and ink on the background. The chipboards are colored with Archival Ink Orange Blossom (love that color). Of course some of my new favorites – Ecoline watercolor.





I also did some stamping with black Gelato + water. Makes a “blur stamping” and I love that look.



Both the title and the grid under the photo are chippies by 2Crafty Chipboard which I used Archival Ink in different color to get the color I wanted.





Hope you like my dreamy layout and make sure to visit Trastevere if you ever go to Rome!!

Check out Mixed Media Place blog to see what kind of products I have used on this layout and you can of course buy them there!Hugs from Marianne




2 kommentarer:

Sanderijn de Bruin sa...

I really love this page. So much color, grungy and raw. It's a perfect page, it really catches the eye everytime I see it!

Barbro sa...

Fantastisk nydelig LO Marianne! Du er superflink i div. mediumbruk og det å få harmoni og helhet i arbeidet/arbeidene dine. En glede å se bloggen din! :)