mandag 20. juli 2015

Believe in magic - DT Mixed Media Place - Creative Gym Exercise #10


New challenge at Mixed Media Place for the Creative Gym Exercise #10
Check out the gorgeous projects by the team!
"Such simple words! But words are mighty things;
They cast us down, or lift us up to rest;
They charm and strengthen' till our angel sings
The last of all the life-songs, and the best."
 (SARAH DOUDNEY, Some Words)
 
This month theme was suggested by Janka.
'One important word' !




I’ve chosen not only one word, but a phrase for my project because this phrase consists of two of my most important words : BELIEVE and MAGIC. 

It’s important to believe and important to belive that magic can happen.
I see it almost every time I create, that magic can happen when I get my fingers into some paint or medium. 
Here is my card with bright and positive colors with base from 7Dots Studio Domestic Goddess collection.

 I have used gorgeous chippies "vintage birds" by 2Crafty , Ecoline watercolor, Prima/Finnabair stamps and stencil by The Crafters Workshop on this card

















Ingen kommentarer: