onsdag 29. juli 2015

Beautiful - DT 2Crafty Chipboards

Hi there!
Back with another layout made for 2Crafty Chipboard.

This time with a small photo tutorial and you can see this on 2Crafty chipboard blog

This time I have chosen a photo of a beautiful tree , growing wild in Mallorca
 "nerium oleander". I love this and I am always amazed when I see plants like this, as a tree (when I normally have these as a plant inside my livingroom)


Once again I have chosen papers by 7Dots Studio and this time from Illumination Collection.
The background is made with Finnabair/Prima heavy gesso, Art Anthology stencils and Art Anthology coloration "Patience)

And of course different stamps

The black "lines" are Black Gesso





The gorgeous 2Crafty chippes with gesso, Finnabair/Prima Mica Powder "teal" and some Archival Ink





2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Rose Vine Border
Beautiful - title
Circle Lace Panel
ATC Georgian Frames










1 kommentar:

Kathy Bradley sa...

Marianne,
Such a gorgeous layout and so very perfect against the lovely paper. Your photo is wonderful as well.