lørdag 28. februar 2015

Saying goodbye to Art Anthology Dream Team

All good things come to an end they say, and so is my artful journey here at Art Anthology.
I have been with Stayce and her team almost from the start and it has been an awesome journey.
To be able to play with all those fabolous products, to just revel in all the paint and mist, and also recently medium, stencils and embedibles. It’s been pure joy and happiness.
But now it’s time for me to leave, to let other fabolous artists – yes – artists are what we are – start their artful journey here at Art Anthology.
I wish you all the best and most of all – have FUN!!
So to show you my last post I have a special treat for you. At least I thought it was a fun thing to do.
I made tags, to say THANK YOU!!
8 tags, with the letters thank you

IMG_8292IMG_8293
IMG_8307IMG_8309IMG_8310I cannot find words that show how much I have appreciated my time here at Art Anthology so my tags will have to do.

Next, and the last I will show you is an art journal again.
This month we are focusing on Inventors and Inventions
You can check out Art Antholgy blog to see how this page was made










Art Anthology products used:
Gesso
Velvet: Reef, Lagoon, Fiji, Tuxedo
Sorbet: Mint Julep,, Tigers Eye
Colorations: Peackock featers, Salted caramel, Timeless
Stencil Bubbles


Ingen kommentarer: