lørdag 27. september 2014

Best friends - Prima BAP

Fell in love with the sketch at Prima Build a Page this time and wanted to make on for this challenge.

It's been a while since I've shopped some Prima products (or scrapping products at all), but nevertheless, I have lots of things in my stash, so no problem making a layout with Prima products LOL

Here I have used paper from Almanac collection "libre" and Finnabair's Sunrise - sunset collection.
I have used stamps, resist canvas and stencils by Prima and of course flowers!
Some vintage flair, say it in crystal and metal , also from Prima.

Chipboard by 2Crafty (from the prize I got from Scrap around the World)
I even managed to use some of the Julie Nutting stamps on this layout.

Colors are mostly Archival Ink pad and Colorations by Art Anthology + Gesso

The photo is me and our cat having a good time.
Or at least I am :D
Our cat is not a cat that likes to be hold and is not a cozy cat.
The only person he jumps up to - is me ;)


Here is the sketch by Prima and the truely beautiful Keren Tamir:



and here is my take on the sketch:













1 kommentar:

Anne sa...

Lekre blomster og så flott papir. Herlig bilde. :)

Klem, Anne.