lørdag 27. juli 2013

Really like this! - DT 7Dots Studio



One of my all time favorite collections by 7Dots Studio is the Dreamer collection (until I get my fingers on 9th wave I think). 

I love the colors on one side and the soft tones on the other. It’s impossible to choose a front or back side of them, because they are all so gorgeous!

 Here I have mixed some Dreamer and Love is in the air, lots of layers of papers and some punching and stamping to get some dimension. Lots of tape as well.

 Another Instagram-photo, this one from a lovely time at the terrasse, with white wine and prawns. Love that combination! 











7Dots Studio products used:
Dreamer: Night fever
Dreamer: Daydreaming
Dreamer: City Lights
Love is in the air: Just dreaming
Alpha Stickers: Domestic Goddess Salt & Pepper

Hugs from

3 kommentarer:

Wilma Voermans sa...

Ok, hopped over to your blog for the closeups, and the layers are very dimensional, beautiful!

Unknown sa...

Love love love!! You are amazing :) :)

Olga Siedlecka sa...

These colours are absolutely fantastic. What a piece!