onsdag 24. juli 2013

Cherish - Tag DT Scraps of Darkness

Hi all! I'm back from all my travelling. Still some days left of my summer holiday and gorgeous weather here in Norway! Don't spend too much time indoors now, too warm and too much to do outside.

 Anyway, here is a tag made for the Tag trade at Scraps of Darkness. I will trade with Monica, so looking forward to get mine!

 This tag is made with products from the June kit - firecracker. Cut out from paper by Authentique - dignity and used the stencil and Shimmerz TextureZ included in the creative add-on.
Some molding paste combined with stencil, BoBunny bling, Petaloo flowers, cheese cloth and chipboard by Kaisercraft.






Just received the July kit and are playing with my first layout as we speak! Gorgeous kit as always!! The kit is called Gypsy summer and is packed with yummy stuff!

Ingen kommentarer: